OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Visit Bucks County “Photo Walk” Contest
2017 OFFICIAL RULES:
Contest is only open to residents of continental United States who are 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult.
1. SPONSORS: The Sponsor of the Visit Bucks County “Photo Walk” Contest is Visit Bucks County (VBC) (“Sponsor” here forth), 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020, telephone: (215) 639-0300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 9, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m., on Saturday, April 15, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
3. ENTRY: No purchase is required to enter the Contest. To enter, entrants must post a photo to Instagram from the “Photo Walk” event and use the three hashtags, #VBCPhotoWalk2017, #DoylestownPA, #BucksCounty, in the caption. They must post their photo within one week of the walk to be entered. The entrant’s profile must be set to public so searching is applicable. Sponsor(s) assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof.
Entrant is responsible for all fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. Sponsor(s) are/is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or non-delivered entries. Entries are void if received through illegitimate channels or are the results of fraud.
4. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: The week of April 16, 2017, several professional photographers will judge entries from Instagram. They will choose a winner for each of the five categories: Best Photo of a Landscape, Best Photo of People, Best Photo of Food, Best Photo of Architecture, Photo That Screams Bucks County. On or about Monday, April 24, 2017, the sponsor will announce the five winners in the public Facebook event group. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring this public event group related to this contest. Any prize notification which is otherwise unsuccessful, or is not accepted within 72 hours will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Only the prizes set forth below will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion.
Winners will receive the allotted prize within 30 days of notification and acceptance of the prize.
5. PRIZES: Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) Instax Mini Series 8 camera and two (2) complimentary rolls of film.
Value of the prizes altogether does not exceed $1000. Prize winners are responsible for all expenses not listed in these rules and for payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. Prize winner is also responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and/or regulations. Prize is not transferable. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to individual legal residents of the continental United States of America who are 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult, at time of entry. Winners must have attended the event and used the three hashtags on their post: #VBCPhotoWalk2017, #DoylestownPA, #BucksCounty. Their profile must be on public. Directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of Sponsor, as well as directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of advertising and/or promotional partners and agencies of Sponsor, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) of each of them, are not eligible. Void outside of the United States of America, and in any jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Contest winner and any guest of winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, all of which must be completed and returned within 72 hours after attempted notification of prize or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes shall be claimed at the Bucks County Visitor Center unless specifically requested by mail. By accepting the prize, the winner and any guest grant permission to the Sponsor to use his or her name and/or photographs, likenesses, voices, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Contest is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. In the event of any dispute regarding this Contest, entrants agree that such disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Pennsylvania.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For a written announcement of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor. All requests must be received by Monday, April 24, 2017.
10. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: Additional information may be obtained upon request directed to the principal place of business of Sponsor: Visit Bucks County (“Sponsor”), 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020, telephone: (215) 639-0300, e-mail: email@example.com.
11. RELEASE: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries or affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses arising out of this Contest or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize received in this Contest. Entrants agree that no claim relating to such claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses shall be asserted against the Sponsor, any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents. By accepting a prize, winners and any guests agree to release and hold the Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses and actions of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage. Winner and any guest assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
12. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and participating promotional agencies (and the subsidiaries and affiliates of each) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries, or telephone, computer, online or technical malfunctions (including busy lines and disconnections), or acceptance and use of a prize or travel in connection with such prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer related or resulting from participation or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
Sponsors reserve the right to change these rules or cancel the contest any time, at its sole discretion. If you have questions about these official rules or the contest, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to “Visit Bucks County Photo Walk Contest,” Sponsors, 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020.