Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau Asks What Bucks County Means to YOU…
With “My Bucks Is…”Video Contest
(Bucks County, PA) What is your Bucks County? Bucks County means something to everyone, whether you live here or you are just visiting, and now you can share it!
Have you ever thought about making a video to share the story of what is your Bucks County? Now is your chance. Oh, you don’t feel comfortable recording yourself or getting creative, well then, what if I told you that the Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau has three fantastic getaway prizes that each includes overnight accommodations and fun activities from a shopping spree to a night out on the town to a glider ride high in the sky. Oh, you think you are interested after-all? Great to hear!!
The submissions will be judged primarily on originality and creativity on the theme of My Bucks Is… It is as easy as shooting your family’s home video. For example, if your Bucks County is a “Romantic Escape” at our wineries; take a short video of you and your loved one at one of our local wineries and explain why “My Bucks Is…a Romantic Escape!”
* The videos must be posted toYoutube.com where you can then submit the link utilizing our online submission form
* The videos must be short, 1 minute or less
* Must include the phrase “My Bucks Is …. “ So if your Bucks County is a Bicycle Ride along the Delaware Canal or a Balloon Ride or a trip to Sesame Place or a night out in New Hope, we want to hear it!
* Be creative but keep it clean!
Let’s have some fun and share the passion! Don’t know anything about uploading a video to YouTube? Ask your kids, grandkids, friends or neighbors!
For more details, visit the website www.visitbuckscounty.com Click on the “My Bucks Is…Video Contest” graphic and follow the instructions from there for contest rules, list of prizes and contest submission form. Examples are posted online from Bucks County native, Troy Vincent, Former Philadelphia Eagles Player and everyone’s favorite animal lover, Jungle Jack Hanna!
Also, don’t forget to vote online! Prizes will be awarded based on a 30% web site vote, 35% Bucks County Courier Times / Intelligencer staff vote, 35% Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau staff vote. Contest will run through the summer with a closing date of September 14th.
Three fabulous prizes will be awarded to the Three Best submitted YouTube videos on “My Bucks Is…”. Each prize highlights the areas of Lower, Central, and Upper Bucks County:
Lower Bucks County Prize:
* Overnight at Salem Creekside Inn
* Dinner at King George II Inn
* Show at Bristol Riverside Theater
Central Bucks County Prize:
Peddlers Village Getaway
* Overnight at Golden Plough Inn
* Meal Voucher for Breakfast/Brunch at any restaurant on premise
* Dinner at Sweet Lorraine’s
* $250 Shopping Spree
* Welcome Bag- including Bucks County Throw, Book, etc.
Upper Bucks County Prize:
* Overnight at 1836 Bridgeton House on the Delaware
* Glider Ride at Van Sant Airport
* Brunch at Golden Pheasant Inn on the Delaware
Michelle Greco, Public Relations Manager
Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau
215 639 0300 x231
About the Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau (BCCVB)
The mission of the Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau, Inc. is to increase visitation to Bucks County, Pennsylvania by effectively marketing its heritage, accommodations and attractions. For more information call (215) 639-0300, visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com or stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road in Bensalem (adjacent to the entrance to Philadelphia Park Casino and Racetrack). The Visitor Center is open seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. It is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 1 and Interstate 95.