Fourth of July Celebrations in Bucks County
(Bucks County, PA) Come celebrate freedom in Bucks County with fireworks set amongst scenic views. Grab your lawn chairs and enjoy classic small-town parades or get a hug from your favorite furry friend Elmo. Festivities are happening all weekend long so take your friends and family and have a blast this Independence Day!
For a complete list of Fourth of July activities in Bucks County, check out www.VisitBucksCounty.com/Events
- May 27 – September 2: The summer night sky will be ablaze as Friday Night Fireworks in New Hope happen every Friday night at 9:30 pm!
- June 3 – September 2: Beat the traffic with New Hope & Ivyland Railroad’s Friday Night Fireworks Express! Every Friday night, trains depart Buckingham Station at 6:15 & 8:15 pm to view the weekly fireworks show.
- July 2: Celebrate America’s birthday at the 8th Annual Peddler’s Village Celebration of Freedom! Enjoy live entertainment from 4-10 pm. Fireworks start at 9:15 pm.
- July 2: Participate in a 5K Run/Walk, Borough-Township softball game, bike decorating contest and a parade along Sycamore Street at Newtown’s 1st Fourth Parade and Fireworks Show!
- July 2: Come celebrate with an unforgettable evening of classical, popular, and patriotic music at Riverside Symphonia’s Concert Under the Stars in scenic Tinicum Park. Gates open at 6 pm, concert starts at 8 pm.
- July 3 – 4: Enjoy this patriotic day with all your furry friends at Sesame Place’s Fourth of July BBQ & Fireworks. Fireworks begin at 8:45 pm
- July 3 – 5: Celebrate Independence Day on the River! Enjoy all the wildlife and scenic views that the river has to offer at Delaware River Tubing’s Independence Week Freedom Float.
- July 4: The "good old days" are recreated on the grounds of Fonthill Castle for Fonthill Castle’s Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration from noon - 5pm!
- July 4: Grab your sneaks and join the 31st Annual Revolutionary Run at the historic and scenic Washington Crossing Historic Park!
- July 4: Celebrate Independence Day at The Crayola FACTORY. Create a red, white, and blue project to show your patriotism.
- July 4: Bring your lawn chairs to the Annual Tri-Municipal Fourth of July Parade! Parade begins at 9:30 am at Town Center in Chalfont.
- July 4 – 9: Celebrate America’s Independence at Southampton Days! Bring the family to join in on the fun at the parade, fair, amusement rides, fireworks and more!
Do you have a favorite Fourth of July celebration? Be sure to share it with us on our Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA
About Visit Bucks County
Visit Bucks County (VBC) is the official tourist promotion agency for Bucks County. The mission of the VBC is to increase visitation in Bucks County by effectively marketing its heritage and its diverse sites and attractions. For more information on VBC activities call 1-800-836-BUCKS, visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com or “Like” us on www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA or stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road in Bensalem (adjacent to the entrance to the PARX Casino). The Visitor Center is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. It is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Join one of our online communities to enter contests and receive updated information for all things Bucks County!
Plan Your UNFORGETAWAYsm at www.VisitBucksCounty.com
Follow us on Twitter, http://twitter.com/VisitBucksPA
Like us on Facebook, http://facebook.com/VisitBucksPA
Watch us on YouTube, http://youtube.com/VisitBucksPA
View us on Flickr, http://flickr.com/VisitBucksPA
Check-In on Foursquare http://foursquare.com/VisitBucksPA
Spot us on Foodspotting http://foodspotting.com/VisitBucksPA