(Bucks County, PA) From blackjack to brewery tours, legendary weekends with the guys are becoming as popular as girlfriend getaways. Just in time for the release of “The Hangover 2,” Visit Bucks County provides “mancation” ideas with all interests in mind. Whether looking for a rustic weekend in the woods or a night out on Main Street, Bucks County provides every opportunity to have fun with the boys.
Suggested gaming and nightlife itineraries with the guys:
* Take a chance at PARX Casino with slots, blackjack, roulette, craps, and baccarat. Not to mention horse race simulcasting and serious poker.
* A Guy Getaway wouldn’t be complete without stopping at Chickie’s and Pete’s in PARX Casino and chowing down on the “World Famous Crab Fries.”
* Find your special lady on the dance floor at PARX Casino’s 360 Club. This state-of-the-art facility offers three 108-inch LED TVs-and, of course, an LED lava-lit dance floor that pulsates to the beat of the music.
* The 214-room newly renovated Crowne Plaza Bucks County Hotel is far from a crash pad. Perfect end after a long day or night at the casino, the Crowne Plaza provides free shuttle service to PARX Casino and an in-house American pub with 30 beers on tap.
* Spinnerstown Tap Room offers more than 250 bottled beers and 14 drafts paired with great grub or hop on the Tastings and Tours bus for a Brewery Tour throughout Bucks County and leave the driving to them.
* Check out the bars and live entertainment in downtown Doylestown or New Hope. Park the car once and bar hop the rest of the night as you get to experience all Bucks County has to offer.
Sample plans for the more rustic man:
* High Rocks at Ralph Stover Park allows rock climbing for those seeking a challenge and a change in elevation.
* Discover the mysteries of Ringing Rocks Park as you trek across this boulder field with hammer in hand.
* Camping in Bucks County is available in Upper Black Eddy and Quakertown with cabins available to rent year round in Noxamixon State Park.
* Fishing in the many lakes, streams, and rivers that blanket the county is a common past time with opportunities to catch trout and striped bass.
* Hiking and biking trails can be found throughout the many parks and nature preserves that call Bucks County home.
* Tubing, Rafting and Kayaking down the same river Washington crossed during the Revolution is a must when visiting. Check out Bucks County River Country or Delaware River Tubing.
Enjoying a guy getaway in Bucks County? Be sure to send your photos to email@example.com, they may be included in the 2012 Official Bucks County Destination Guide.
For more information on guy getaways in Bucks County, check out www.visitbuckscounty.com
About Visit Bucks County
Visit Bucks County (VBC) is the official tourist promotion agency for Bucks County. The mission of the VBC is to increase visitation in Bucks County by effectively marketing its heritage and its diverse sites and attractions. For more information on VBC activities call 1-800-836-BUCKS, visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com or stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road in Bensalem (adjacent to the entrance to the PARX Casino). The Visitor Center is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. It is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Join one of our online communities to enter contests and receive updated information for all things Bucks County!
Plan Your UNFORGETAWAYsm at www.VisitBucksCounty.com
Follow us on Twitter, http://twitter.com/VisitBucksPA
Like us on Facebook, http://facebook.com/VisitBucksPA
Watch us on YouTube, http://youtube.com/VisitBucksPA
View us on Flickr, http://flickr.com/VisitBucksPA
Check-In on Foursquare http://foursquare.com/VisitBucksPA
Spot us on Foodspotting http://foodspotting.com/VisitBucksPA
Contact: Michelle Greco Falcone, Communications Manager
Visit Bucks County
215 639 0300 x231