Bucks County, PA Offers Value and Relaxation with Winter Lodging Packages
(Bucks County, PA) The bucolic Bucks County region, conveniently located 75 miles from New York City and 25 miles from Philadelphia, offers incredible lodging packages perfect for a romantic winter escape or a fun family outing. The winter months are a beautiful time of year to experience Bucks County’s scenic countryside.
For a complete list of lodging packages, check out www.VisitBucksCounty.com/SpecialOffers
- Bridgeton House on the Delaware: The “Winter in the Country” package will warm you up inside and out! Guest package includes: Hot cocoa & marshmallow roasting, cookie baking, fireside champagne brunch, wreath-making class, exclusive discounted shopping and late check-out. Valid through December 22, 2011. Online booking code: WITC www.bridgetonhouse.com
- 1790 Pineapple Hill Bed & Breakfast: Arrive any non-holiday weeknight to a beautifully restored colonial manor house complete with fireplace and private bath. Settle in; then enjoy a glass of sherry or walk around the picturesque grounds. The $160 package includes a $50 dining gift certificate for two and a full breakfast. Valid through December 30, 2011 www.pineapplehill.com
- Sesame Place: New in 2011, it’s “A Very Furry Christmas” season at Sesame Place! Book a one-of-a-kind family-friendly getaway to celebrate with everyone’s favorite furry friends.
* Minimum of one-night stay at a Sesame preferred hotel
* Two “length-of-stay” A Very Furry Christmas tickets
* One exclusive 16” velvet A Very Furry Christmas stocking.
The fun starts with three special Christmas shows, holiday music, and twinkling lights all around. Plus, find more than 300 Christmas trees, including a huge celebratory tree decorated Sesame-style and the illuminated Neighborhood Street Party Parade. Valid November 25, 2011 – December 31, 2011. www.sesameplace.com
- Golden Pheasant Inn on the Delaware: Escape to the country and enjoy romantic lodging & dining in a beautifully restored 1857 inn between the Delaware River & canal. This $250 mid-week package includes lodging with river views, TV, fireplace, bottle of champagne upon arrival, flowers at bedside, imported chocolates and a $75 certificate for dinner at the Inn. Mention the Sweetheart Romance package when booking. Valid through March 15, 2012. www.goldenpheasant.com
- Golden Plough Inn: Shopaholics rejoice! Situated throughout the 18th century-style shopping village of Peddler’s Village, the Golden Plough Inn offers a “Winter Getaway” package including 50% off guest rooms that are Two-Star Deluxe and up, continental breakfast and a Chaddsford Winery bottle of wine. Valid January 1, 2012- April 30, 2012. www.peddlersvillage.com
For a complete list of places to stay in Bucks County, check out www.VisitBucksCounty.com/Stay
About Visit Bucks County
Visit Bucks County (VBC) is the official tourist promotion agency for Bucks County. The mission of the VBC is to increase visitation in Bucks County by effectively marketing its heritage and its diverse sites and attractions. For more information on VBC activities call 1-800-836-BUCKS, visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com or “Like” us on www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA or stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road in Bensalem (adjacent to the entrance to the PARX Casino). The Visitor Center is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. It is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Join one of our online communities to enter contests and receive updated information for all things Bucks County!
Plan Your UNFORGETAWAYsm at www.VisitBucksCounty.com
Follow us on Twitter, http://twitter.com/VisitBucksPA
Like us on Facebook, http://facebook.com/VisitBucksPA
Watch us on YouTube, http://youtube.com/VisitBucksPA
View us on Flickr, http://flickr.com/VisitBucksPA
Check-In on Foursquare http://foursquare.com/VisitBucksPA
Spot us on Foodspotting http://foodspotting.com/VisitBucksPA
Contact: Michelle Greco Falcone
215 639 0300 x. 231