Feel Miles Away on Your Special Day Without Breaking the Bank
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Bucks County, PA
(Bucks County, PA) Situated throughout the bucolic countryside of Philadelphia, Bucks County is known for its picturesque landscapes, historic tales and breathtaking scenery making it a perfect location for any wedding. Whether a bride prefers a country-style ceremony or a royal affair, Bucks County’s venues and scenery create a perception of being far away from home without the travel costs. The scenic landscapes and remarkable atmosphere of the county will give a wedding that special touch of class. Bucks County is a treasure hidden between the busy cities of Philadelphia and New York, offering exquisite properties perfect to make a bride’s fairytale wedding come true.
For a complete list of unique wedding venues in Bucks County, check out www.VisitBucksCounty.com/Weddings
* Plan your very own royal wedding at Fonthill Castle, one of Bucks County’s historical landmarks! The castle’s historic wonderment and dramatic presence provides brides with a feeling of being taken back in time as one travels down the long tree-lined drive to arrive at one of Henry Mercer’s most beautiful creations. Fonthill, Mercer’s former home, is surrounded by trees and gardens that are perfect for outdoor ceremonies and picture-taking. Dance beneath chandeliers and indulge in fine dining under the reception tent with the castle as a backdrop.
* Listen to the rippling of the Delaware River as you profess your love at the Pen Ryn Estate. This 18th century Victorian Mansion offers the perfect water element to a destination-style wedding as it is situated along the scenic Delaware River. The mansion’s 2,000 foot tree-lined drive leads guests directly to the outdoor ceremony location amongst 100 acres of lavishly landscaped gardens.
* Holly Hedge Estate’s floral gardens, waterscapes, and classic stone terraces will make you feel like a princess on your wedding day. Glide down an isle of lush gardens for outdoor ceremonies or be taken away to the countryside with their indoor barn ceremonies. The outdoor gazebo and streams will make you feel like you are a part of an enchanted fairytale. Your guests can dance under the stars, enjoy delicious food, and marvel at all the charm this venue has to offer.
* Enjoy the sophisticated country atmosphere of the Ash Mill Farm Bed and Breakfast for your wedding. The 18th century working sheep farm is a unique venue 10 acres of beautiful meadow trails, classic barns, and a remarkable terrace with wandering sheep at your fingertips. The property’s quaint 1790’s barn Celebrate your big day under luxurious tents decorated to perfection. Make your classic country wedding a reality at this exquisite venue.
* Feel as though you have been taken away to the California vineyards along Bucks County’s Wine Trail. Bucks renowned vineyards pepper Bucks County’s charming countryside such as Crossing Vineyards & Winery. This award-winning winery is lined with fragrant gardens and romantic fountains that create the perfect setting for your wedding day. Exchange vows in front a grand castle surrounded by acres of vineyards at Sand Castle Winery. The castle’s regal appearance will make you feel like you just stepped out of your favorite princess fairytale.
* Be enchanted by art and culture at the Edgar N. Putman Pavilion at the James A. Michener Art Museum. The new addition is slated to open in 2012 and will be the perfect oasis for any art-enthusiast bride. The guest will wander through the exhibits of the museum and be brought out to an all glass, light filled pavilion to enjoy the ceremony and reception of a lifetime.
Bucks County is a treasure hidden between the busy cities of Philadelphia and New York, which makes it the perfect destination for any wedding. Whether you prefer a country style ceremony or an enchanted fairytale, Bucks County offers a unique venue for everyone. The scenic landscape and remarkable atmosphere of the county will give your wedding that special touch you were looking for. You do not need to travel far to feel like you are miles away from home, Bucks County is the perfect place for your very own destination wedding.
About Visit Bucks County
Visit Bucks County (VBC) is the official tourist promotion agency for Bucks County. The mission of the VBC is to increase visitation in Bucks County by effectively marketing its heritage and its diverse sites and attractions. . For more information on VBC activities call 1-800-836-BUCKS, visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com or www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA or stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road in Bensalem (adjacent to the entrance to the PARX Casino). The Visitor Center is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. It is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Join one of our online communities to enter contests, win prizes and get updated information for all things Bucks County!
Plan Your UNFORGETAWAYsm at www.VisitBucksCounty.com
Follow us on Twitter, http://twitter.com/VisitBucksPA
Like us on Facebook, http://facebook.com/VisitBucksPA
Watch us on YouTube, http://youtube.com/VisitBucksPA
View us on Flickr, http://flickr.com/VisitBucksPA
Check-In on Foursquare http://foursquare.com/VisitBucksPA
Spot us on Foodspotting http://foodspotting.com/VisitBucksPA
Contact: Michelle Greco Falcone, Communications Manager
Visit Bucks County
215 639 0300 x231 firstname.lastname@example.org