Bucks County’s Wineries Add Rustic Charm to Corporate Meetings
(Bucks County, PA) Ten wineries spread throughout Bucks County, PA’s bucolic countryside offer hundreds of acres of vineyards and scenic views, creating the ideal location for a meeting or event. Bucks County’s rolling hills and moderate climate combine to make the area one of the premier grape growing regions of the East Coast.
“Conveniently located just 25 miles from Philadelphia and 75 miles from New York City, Bucks County is an ideal and affordable destination for small to mid-sized meetings,” said Rachel Wolkiewicz, Visit Bucks County’s Meetings and Events Sales Manager. “Our wineries provide an inspirational backdrop for a productive meeting, retreat or teambuilding session.”
With multiple venue options for both small and large meetings, raise a glass to hosting your next corporate function in Bucks County.
• Host your next meeting at historic Rose Bank Winery, built on land originally deeded to William Penn. The newest event space, the Rose Ballroom, overlooks the vineyard and holds 250 guests. This country-style wooden barn features large windows and beautiful exposed beams. The winery also offers other event spaces, including the rustic two-story Buckman Barn, with sweeping views of the sheep pasture and Vintner’s Ballroom featuring a huge second story outdoor deck.
• Perfect for small corporate meetings, the Boardroom at Crossing Vineyards and Winery in Washington Crossing can accommodate 12 people in a simple, stylish setting. Serve a buffet breakfast or lunch during the meeting, or enjoy wine and cheese after your productive session. The Winery can also host corporate picnics and team-building exercises in its vast outdoor space, and serve your guests a meal and wine in one of its unique event spaces, like the 20-30 person Barrel Room or the 50-seat Vineyard Room. For a larger function, Crossing Vineyards and Winery can accommodate up to 200 people in an elegant tented area.
• Located just down the road from New Hope’s downtown district, New Hope Winery boasts three unique meeting spaces. For a more intimate gathering, the transformed old hayloft overlooking the Wine and Gift shop can seat up to 25 guests for dinner and 50 for cocktails. Groups of up to 75 can enjoy the private bar and buffet serving area in the colonial-inspired Presidents Room. The Ballroom, New Hope Winery’s largest space, is the ultimate in rustic elegance. The oak-paneled Ballroom offers varied seating options for up to 175 guests and features a stage for keynote speakers or live performances.
• Sand Castle Winery, a grand castle-like structure, in Upper Bucks County offers three unique meeting spaces throughout its hillside property. Capable of holding up to 115 guests, the Upstairs Art Gallery offers breathtaking views of the Delaware River and the Bucks County countryside from its large picture windows. Just as elegant is the Downstairs Tasting Room, where 120 people can comfortably be served drinks at the marble bar. The tent space in the Garden Pavilion is perfect for weddings as well as providing a beautiful venue for up to 225 people. Two portable bars, a dance floor and a separate catering area help ensure a memorable event.
• Set among the shops at Peddler’s Village, an 18th century-inspired outdoor shopping destination, the Chaddsford Winery tasting room provides a festive atmosphere for companies. The Reserve Tasting Room provides a small space for teambuilding events, great for an intimate meeting. Combined with one of the many meeting and event spaces at Peddler’s Village, the room provides an excellent oasis during larger corporate outings.
*Photos available upon request
Visit Bucks County
215 639 0300 x 227
Michelle Greco Falcone
Visit Bucks County
215 639 0300 x 231
About Visit Bucks County
Visit Bucks County (VBC) is the official tourism promotion agency for Bucks County. The mission of the VBC is to increase visitation in Bucks County by effectively marketing its heritage and its diverse sites and attractions. For more information on VBC activities call 1-800-836-BUCKS, visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com or stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road in Bensalem (adjacent to the entrance to the PARX Casino). The Visitor Center is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. It is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 1 and Interstate 95.