Always A Bridesmaid
- Sponsor: Newtown Arts Company
- Co-Sponsor: Newtown Arts Company
- Location: Newtown Theatre
- Dates: June 21, 2018 - June 27, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Address: 120 N State Street, Newtown, PA 18940
- Phone: (800) 838-3006
- Time: Tue, Wed & Thu 7:30 PM, Fri & Sat 8:00 PM, Sun 2:00 PM
- Price: $18 Rear Reserved, $21 Front Reserved
In this hilarious comedic romp, four friends have sworn to keep the promise they made on the night of their Senior Prom: to be in each other's weddings…no matter what. More than 30 years later, these Southern friends-for-life are still making "the long walk" for each other, determined to honor that vow. Libby Ruth, the hopeful romantic with the perfect marriage, believes — in spite of all evidence to the contrary — that her friends can find the very same happiness. Hop on this marriage-go-round for a laugh-out-loud journey with these beleaguered bridesmaids as they navigate the choppy waters of love and matrimony.
ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID is the rollicking tale of four loyal and determined women who definitively answer the question, "Just how far are you willing to go to keep a promise to a friend?" If you've ever elbowed a stranger out of the way to catch a bride's bouquet, seriously questioned the mental stability of the duo saying "I do" or been forced to wear the world's ugliest bridesmaid dress, this deliriously funny comedy is definitely for you…and your dearly beloved!
ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID is presented by special arrangement with Dramatists Play Service, Inc.