Dial "M" for Murder
- Sponsor: Bucks County Performing Arts Center
- Co-Sponsor: Bucks County Playhouse
- Location: Bucks County Playhouse
- Dates: May 17, 2019 - June 15, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Address: 70 South Main Street, New Hope, PA 18938
- Phone: (215) 862-2121
- Time: 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Prices vary see website for details
- Reservations Required: Yes
Dial "M" for Murder is a timeless masterpiece of nail-biting suspense. Tony believes he has plotted the perfect crime. When the tables are turned, however, Tony will stop at nothing to make sure his plans succeed. The play that inspired Hitchcock’s classic film weaves an ever-tightening web of danger and deception that will keep you hooked from the start all the way up to the breathtaking final curtain.
Please note: Children under the age of 4 are not permitted into the theater.