Glass Workshop with Kim DiMezza
- Sponsor: Tyler Park Center for the Arts
- Location: Tyler Park Center for the Arts
- Dates: October 1, 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 1st
- Address: 10 Stable Mill Rd, Richboro, PA 18954
- Phone: (267) 218-0290
- Time: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $45 per person + $25 Material fee payable to the Instructor at time of class.
- Reservations Required: Yes
During this 4 hour workshop Kim DiMezza will teach you how to cut glass and cold work it to form an adorable glass tree. Depending on the choice of colors, this tree might be a creative addition to your Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Hanukkah decor. They also make great gifts! Once you learn the technique, you will be able to make your own trees at home. Ages 14 & up. Please visit our website for additional information and to register.