Man About Town Walking Tours
- Sponsor: Doylestown Historical Society
- Co-Sponsor: Doylestown Historical Society
- Location: Doylestown Historical Society
- Dates: June 23, 2018
- Address: 56 S Main St, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Phone: (215) 345-9430
- Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Price: Free but donations of $10/person are suggested and are welcomed.
- Reservations Required: Yes
Doylestown Historical Society (DHS) proudly presents walking tours through the streets of historic Doylestown.
DHS Volunteer Mitch Aglow, a long time resident of Doylestown will lead the tours. Mitch's tour will initially give a historic background of Historic Doylestown and trace the history of many of Doylestown’s first buildings – many of which have been described in detail by W. Lester Trauch and author Kathryn R. Mckenna in the "Man About Town". The Tour focuses heavily on Lester's historical perspective of downtown Doylestown.
We expect the tour to last about an hour. Those attending will meet in the park behind the society at 56 South Main Street. We will be doing a little walking, so please wear comfortable shoes.
Please RSVP a spot by calling the society as the tour is limited to the first 15 .