P.S. I Love You!
The Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County Presents “P.S. I Love You!” a ‘Behind the Scenes’ Walking Tour of Perkasie and Sellersville. This is a great opportunity to discover these “hidden cultural gems” in beautiful Bucks County!
• Enjoy and experience the cultural amenities that exist in the Perkasie-Sellersville area!
• Get a taste of what Perkasie and Sellersville have to offer - guaranteed to have you coming back for more!
• Learn about the past, present and future of these two unique towns on this special one-of-a-kind fun-filled tour!
• Support the arts and culture that exists within our county!
Tickets include light refreshments along the way. Patrons will also be automatically entered into a raffle drawing for the Perkasie-Sellersville Package valued at $500.00!
The tour will kick-off at 12noon at the Carousel at Menlo Park in Perkasie. From there we will journey to:
• Ben Purscell's Artisan Stone Works
• Stella’s House Blend Cafe
• Washington House Hotel & Restaurant (with guitarist Michael Notorangelo and Bucks County Plein Air artist demonstrations on the patio.)
• Sellersville Theater
• Perkasie Borough Hall
• Perkasie Court House (1945 painting inside)
• Chimayo Gallery, with a display of local art / artists
• Perkasie Park, a National Historic Register Site
• Walnut St, Maize or Historical Society
• Perkasie Historical Society
• Eric & Christopher, LLC
LAST STOP! Free Will Brewing Company
• There will be a food truck at Free Will Brewing Company and patrons of the tour will receive a complimentary brew.