Pat Sutton's Landscape Design with Wildlife in Mind
- Sponsor: Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
- Co-Sponsor: Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
- Location: Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
- Dates: September 17, 2017
- Address: 1635 River Rd, New Hope, PA 18938
- Phone: 215.862.2924
- Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: Member $45, Non-member $50
- Reservations Required: Yes
In this property-owner workshop, Sutton will emphasize designs that work with nature, not at odds with nature. Choosing the right plant for the right spot (and the right site for different elements of a wildlife habitat) is key. The program will showcase multi-dimensional, diverse, layered and interesting-to-the-eye natural landscapes that benefit wildlife, emphasizing to “let nature be the guide.” Typical landscaping (lawn and uniform park-like plantings) pales in comparison. This program is geared toward adults.
Advanced registration and payment required by Sept. 13.