- Sponsor: Bryn Athyn Historic District
- Co-Sponsor: Bryn Athyn Historic District
- Location: Glencairn Museum
- Dates: March 30, 2019 - March 31, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Address: 1001 Cathedral Road, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009
- Phone: 267-502-2600
- Time: Sat 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Sun 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $30 per person. Ages 16 and up.Space is limited; reservations required. Registration required by 5:00 pm Wednesday, March 27. Call 267-502-2990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Reservations Required: Yes
Pysanky are the beautiful, elaborate, Easter eggs found in Polish, Ukrainian and Russian traditions. Learning this centuries-old technique for decorating Easter eggs is easier than you might think. Using a stylus called a kistka, we will write with melted beeswax onto the shell of a raw egg, then dip it into vibrant dyes. We will complete two different eggs in the workshop, and you will keep your kistka and wax to use at home. Join us to make your own little heirloom - it’s a lot of fun, and the results will impress your family and friends!