What Do You Bring to the Table? & Bring Something to the Table
- Sponsoring Partner: Chimayo Gallery & Gift Shop
- Location: Chimayo Gallery & Gift Shop
- Dates: October 6, 2016 - October 13, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Address: 21 N 7th St, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone: 2677335012
- Time: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Price: $25 for both sessions
- Reservations Required: Yes
Facilitated by Jeannette Moser-Orr, writer, creator and thought-provoker of bringsomethingtothetableblog.wordpress.com. Participants will share individual stories about food rituals that are significant to them. Through thinking about our own narratives and traditions around food, we become further aware of their importance. The group will unlock ideas about creating moments to sustain food-related memories and respecting the traditions that surround them.
Bring Something to the Table - Recipe Swap (10/13)
At this casual event, food blog-creator and author Jeanette Moser-Orr will present some of her writings on food, followed by a recipe exchange and pot luck, where participants will share a story about their offering.
Fun and yummy!
BYOB Call or email to reserve your spot.