Groups don’t need to break the bank to have a great time in Bucks County! Take advantage of these fun and free activities.
• Start your group tour at the Bucks County Visitor Center in Bensalem to view the Creative Bucks County exhibit, a tribute to local artists, writers and thinkers. Wander the theater and view paintings from local artists in the Visitor Center’s rotating art exhibit.
• Get outdoors! Reconnect with nature at Bucks County’s more than 7,500 acres of across 16 county and state parks.
• Attend one of the many spring, summer and fall festivals at Peddler’s Village including Strawberry Festival, Apple Festival and the village’s newest, Blueberries and Bluegrass.
• Explore the back roads of Bucks County with a Covered Bridge Driving Tour, or take a scenic drive along River Road, a stunning country road in Upper Bucks County with breathtaking views all year long.
• Make a pilgrimage to one of Bucks County’s stunning religious shrines for personal reflection.
• Window shop along the main streets in Doylestown, New Hope, Newtown and Quakertown.
Photo of Fonthill Castle courtesy of Reflections by Ruth
Photo courtesy of Visit Bucks County
Photo of Uhlerstown Covered Bridge by Natalie Wi, courtesy of Allure West Studios
One mi N of Rtes 309 and 202 intersection) Home of Americas beloved, handcrafted Carolers® figurines. Stroll a life-sized London street, watch skilled artisans from the …more »
The village of Fallsington grew up around the first Falls Friends Meetinghouse built in 1692 it became significant as a social, market and religious center. Today, it is a …more »
Experience the Memorial Garden Journey, "After Darkness...Light" by viewing WTC Towers remnants. reading 2,973 Names of the Victims etched in glass, then arriving at the …more »
Cross the drawbridge, enter a magical world including a castle with big twisty slide, friendly dragon, treehouse, barnyard, rocketship, downtown toddler promenade, slides, …more »
ALL AGES can enjoy nature trails, picnicking and a wildlife garden. Facilities include a visitor center housing interpretive exhibits, a gift shop and both indoor and outdoor …more »
The property consists of trails, meadows, ponds, wetlands, and streams. Located on the property is a 1936 renovated barn that serves as the visitor center, as well as an old …more »
Since its 1973, Malmark has earned a reputation as the world's leading manufacturer of handbells and accessories. Our rich history is built on a commitment to handbell music …more »
An extensive collection of local history and genealogy materials. The spirit of the Grundy Family's belief in the potential of a library to enrich lives, create …more »