Come see the event that earned a 2013 visit from…More »
• Sip Away Your Bucks County Day: Take a wine tour along Bucks County's award-winning wine trail, featuring nine wineries with cellar tours, private tastings and more.
• Mansions Along the Delaware: Tour beautiful and historic homes along the Delaware River, including Pennsbury Manor, Andalusia, Glen Foerd and Grundy Mansion.
• Shop ‘Til You Drop: Peddler's Village, Penn's Purchase Outlets and shops along Main Street in New Hope offer a unique shopping experience for all.
• History Comes Alive in Bucks County: Explore the Mercer Mile comprised of Fonthill Castle, the Mercer Museum and Moravian Pottery & Tileworks. Then, head to Washington Crossing Historic Park, where George Washington crossed the Delaware in 1776.
• Create Art in Bucks County: Spend the day touring art-filled Bucks County. Stop by the James A. Michener Art Museum, Fonthill Castle and Pearl S. Buck House to view beautiful sights and learn about creative Bucks County legends.
Photo courtesy of Friends of Washington Crossing Historic Park
Photo of New Hope Winery, courtesy of Anthony Sinagoga
Photo of Fonthill Castle, courtesy of Reflections by Ruth