DINNER AND A SHOW
Dinner and a show isn't just for date night, it's also the perfect recipe a great group outing. Groups coming to catch a production at one of Bucks County's premier performance venues can also gather together around the dinner table at nearby restaurants. Whether it's an off-Broadway musical and Cajun cuisine or fine dining mixed with murder mystery, dinner is the perfect side dish for live performances in Bucks County.
LIVE THEATER AND CONCERT VENUES
• The small town of Sellersville attracts some of the country's biggest touring acts to the intimate Sellersville Theater. From classic jazz and contemporary rock to country and bluegrass, the Theater has a show that is perfect for your group. Before the show, enjoy dinner and drinks at the nearby Washington House. A special menu is available for groups of 15 or more and features delectable dishes like filet mignon and rack of lamb.
• Some of the biggest stars of stage and screen have graced the stage at the Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope. Award-winning actors and actresses like Grace Kelly, Robert Redford and Liza Minnelli have all performed at this historic venue. Bring your group to one of the fine performances during the summer season or reserve space at one of the many special events held throughout the year. Make even more memories in New Hope with dinner at Marsha Brown, bringing a taste of New Orleans to Bucks County. Located in a renovated stone church, Marsha Brown serves Creole favorites like jambalaya and lobster pot pie.
• For more than 25 years, the Bristol Riverside Theatre has been bringing professional theater to the Bristol waterfront. The Theatre's winter season brings new productions and old favorites to the stage. Special events are also held throughout the year providing plenty of options for your next group outing. Just a short drive north of the theater is the Golden Eagle Diner & Bakery, a 24-hour restaurant perfect for dinner before or drinks after your show.
• Reserve your tables at the Cock ‘N Bull restaurant at Peddler's Village for a night of great food and hilarious hijinks. Every Friday and Saturday, Without a Cue Productions presents a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater sure to have you leaving happy and full. Bring the group early to spend a day browsing the more than 70 unique stores spread across the 42-acre shopping village.
• Fine dining and fun come together Fisher's Tudor House where Without a Cue Productions also offers uproarious Murder Mystery Dinners at the Old World-inspired restaurant in Bensalem. Reserve private tables for your groups and enjoy one of Fisher's seasonally selected entrees for a laugh-filled evening.