DISCOVER GROUP FRIENDLY WINERIES
Wine and dine your way to happiness at one of Bucks County's fine wineries. Embark on an adventure with friends and family through twisted grape vines and historic estates, and enjoy a taste of Bucks County!
• For nearly a decade, Crossings Vineyard and Winery in Washington Crossing has been producing savory wines fresh off of the vine! The eco-friendly winery can accommodate groups of all sizes in its many tasting rooms, including intimate tastings for up to 30 in the heart of the operation, the Barrel Room.
• Sand Castle Winery offers visitors a tranquil view of the Delaware River from the tasting rooms of its namesake castle. Experience dynamic wine tours like the Principals of Wine and Dine, a comprehensive guide of food and wine pairings. Take some time to explore the vast 72-acre property on the hillsides of Upper Bucks County.
• Set in an 18th century inspired shopping village, Chaddsford Winery at Peddler's Village offers new world charm in an old world setting. Savor a wine flight in the Tasting Room and sample wines from sweet reds to dry whites - satisfying to all palettes.
• Liven up your winery experience at the New Hope Winery! The intimate setting of the large rustic space coupled with divine wines and live music present an idyllic day with friends and family. Explore the shelves of available antiques and gifts while the friendly staff helps you become an expert on food and wine pairings.
• Located in a manor house originally deeded to William Penn's daughters, Rose Bank Winery's rich history combined and unique environment provide the perfect backdrop for a group outing. The winery specializes in French-style wines, including award-winning flavors like blackberry and tarty pomegranate.
• Cover all your winery bases with the Bucks County Wine Trail. Travel across lavish Bucks County with your group to nine different wineries featuring Buckingham Valley Vineyards, New Hope Winery, Unami Ridge Winery and more. Plan early and book the tasting tours and reserve rooms in some of Bucks County's quaint bed and breakfasts to create a perfect weekend getaway! Take advantage of the seasonal wines, and explore the hidden gems and historic landmarks of this premier grape growing region.