Rich in history and home to more than 7,500 acres of park land, Bucks County is a great destination for your next scouting trip. From Tiger Cubs to Eagle Scouts and Brownies to Ambassadors, Bucks County has scouting options for every age group.
Youngsters can enjoy a day on the farm or spend an afternoon with Elmo at Sesame Place, while older scouts can spend a night under the stars, hike or bike along more than 400 miles of trails, or tour one of the county’s many historic sites.
Special scout packages and merit badge opportunities are available at many of Bucks County’s top attractions, including:
• Bucks County Audubon Society
• Churchville Nature Center
• Historic Fallsington
• James A. Michener Art Museum
• Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle
• Peace Valley Nature Center
• Pearl S. Buck House
• Sesame Place
• Silver Lake Nature Center
• Snipes Farm and Education Center
Visit Bucks County is happy to help you with planning and organizing your next scouting adventure! Reach out for more information.