Just north of New Hope on the Delaware waterfront. Our 24 guest rooms each have a river view. Our Grand suite with panoramic views of the Delaware River is the perfect location for conferences. We specialize in hospitality and privacy. You can venture out and not travel far to experience the best Bucks County has to offer, from fine dining, antiquing, hiking / biking trails or visiting our local galleries and wineries.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: For guests of 1740 house our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm.
- Children Welcome: Age Restriction
- Corridors: Indoor
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Full Service Restaurant: No
- Last Restoration: 2011
- Policy-Check Out: 11am
- Policy-Check-in: 2pm Guests arriving after 5pm should notify the innkeeper.
- Policy-Deposit: 50% deposit of the total room charges
- Cancel-policy: If your reservation is cancelled 2 weeks or more prior to the arrival date then your deposit is refunded less 10% of total room charges. If your reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of your arrival date then your deposit is non-refundable. If your reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of your arrival date your credit card will be charged in full for total rooms charges.
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 24
- Description The 1740 House hosts a variety of events, including small weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, and more.
- Reception Capacity 25
- Space Notes Our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm. We do not allow smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Sleeping Rooms 24