Just north of New Hope on the Delaware waterfront. Our 24 guest rooms each have a river view. Our Grand suite with panoramic views of the Delaware River is the perfect location for conferences. If you are looking to have a small intimate wedding, the 1740 House provides just that atmosphere. We will do all we can to make your special occasion enjoyable. We specialize in hospitality and privacy. You can venture out and not travel far to experience the best Bucks County has to offer, from fine dining, antiquing, hiking/biking trails or visiting our local galleries and wineries. It is our pleasure to have you and your guests stay with us.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: For guests of 1740 house our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm.
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 24
- Children Welcome: Age Restriction
- Corridors: Indoor
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Full Service Restaurant: No
- Last Restoration: 2011
- Policy-Check in: 2pm Guests arriving after 5pm should notify the innkeeper.
- Policy-Check Out: 11am
- Policy-Deposit: 50% deposit of the total room charges
- Description The 1740 House hosts a variety of events, including small weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, and more.
- Reception Capacity 25
- Space Notes Our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm. We do not allow smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Sleeping Rooms 24