Just north of New Hope on the Delaware waterfront. It is our pleasure to have you and your guests stay with us. If you are looking to have a small intimate wedding, the 1740 House provides just that atmosphere. We will do all we can to make your special occasion enjoyable. All 23 rooms have a river view, some enhanced by the warmth of a fire and all with the comforts of home.
- Days & Hours of Operation: For guests of 1740 house our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Cancel-policy: If your reservation is cancelled 2 weeks or more prior to the arrival date then your deposit is refunded less 10% of total room charges. If your reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of your arrival date then your deposit is non-refundable. If your reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of your arrival date your credit card will be charged in full for total rooms charges.
- Children Welcome: Age Restriction
- Corridors: Indoor
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Full Service Restaurant: No
- Last Restoration: 2011
- Policy-Check Out: 11am
- Policy-Check-in: 2pm Guests arriving after 5pm should notify the innkeeper.
- Policy-Deposit: 50% deposit of the total room charges
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 24
- Description The 1740 House hosts a variety of events, including small weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, and more.
- Reception Capacity 25
- Space Notes Our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm. We do not allow smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Sleeping Rooms 24