You’re group is welcome to visit, walk through the vineyards, tour the cool wine cellars, and sample our wines. We offer self-guided tours. There are picnic tables, a spacious lawn, and occasional spontaneous live music. Wine can be purchased by the bottle or case. We also have a small gift shop with wine related items, T-shirts, soft drinks and snacks. Limo tours of any size, and groups of eight or more are welcome by prior arrangement only, and an admission fee will apply. Please call for details and reservations. Founded in 1966, we are Bucks County's first winery, as well as one of the first and largest in Pennsylvania. Wines are grown and made by traditional old-world methods, complemented by the most modern techniques and equipment available.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Monday - CLOSED, Tuesday - Saturday 11am to 6pm, Sunday 12noon to 5pm. Tastings are available any time we're open.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Open year 'round regular hours. Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, and Easter Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Number of Stores: 4
- Pet Friendly:
- Industry Memberships: PWA, AWS, BCEDC
- Booking Notes: Resevations required for groups of 7+. Our group appointment times are limited and fill up early.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Maximum groups size 15 persons. Groups of seven or more are welcome only by prior arrangement.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking: