Founded in 1966, we are Bucks County's first winery, as well as one of the first and largest in Pennsylvania. Wines are grown and made by traditional old-world methods, complemented by the most modern techniques and equipment available. Our wine offerings include reds, whites, and roses; dry to sweet; grape and fruit; Port; and Bucks County's only naturally fermented champagne, in five varieties. We grow grapes and make wine. No weddings, parties, concerts, yoga classes, square dancing, corporate meetings, etc. Just consistently high quality wines at the most reasonable prices in Bucks. You are welcome to visit and enjoy a self-guided tour and wine-tasting. Picnic tables, light snacks and cold wine available, or bring your own picnic lunch
- Days & Hours of Operation: Monday - CLOSED, Tuesday - Saturday 11am to 6pm, Sunday 12noon to 5pm. Tastings are available any time we're open.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Open year 'round regular hours. Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, and Easter Sunday.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Number of Stores: 4
- Pet Friendly:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Industry Memberships: PWA, AWS, BCEDC
- Booking Notes: Resevations required for groups of 7+. Our group appointment times are limited and fill up early.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Maximum groups size 15 persons. Groups of seven or more are welcome only by prior arrangement.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking: