During our in season, we are open 7 days a week, and have special pricing packages for Groups over 20 people. Many Church, Youth, and Camp groups use our facility, and come back year after year, for what we call Natural Family Fun. Please allow up to 90 minutes in addition to your actual float time. This is the average time it takes to move a group, taking into consideration all before and after procedures. Your group will be directed to gather in our group area with payment & release forms. A representative will then inform your group of our policies and escort your group to the appropriate area. Groups with School buses are asked to park in our Parking lot. Groups with charter and Coach Buses are to travel and park at Kinsman Co, Please see Bus Parking Page.
- Days & Hours of Operation: 9am - 7pm Reservations should be made for every trip (for scheduling purposes). We cannot guarantee we will have transportation available for walk-ins especially on the weekdays.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: In Season - open daily May 10 to September 8. Off Season - open Thursday through Monday September 9 to October 26.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Scout Programs:
- Payment Policy: We accept visa, mastercard, cash or corporate checks. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Deposit policy: $10 deposit per boat and for Groups of 20 or more-$50 deposit for tubing
- Cancel policy: 3 days notice. Or if raining here may pick a rain date.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Special pricing packages for Groups over 20 people.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking: