Cabin Run Covered Bridge
- Covered Bridge Road
- Plumstead, PA 18949
Cabin Run Covered Bridge was built in 1871 and crosses Cabin Run Creek. The creek, named for its early concentration of log cabins and small stone houses constructed along its course, empties into Tohickon Creek. Just be aware, this bridge has a height limit of 11 feet 10 inches, width of 15 feet and a weight limit of three tons.
- Days & Hours of Operation: open to vehicle traffic
- Natl Registry of Historic Places: