We are unique in that we have preserved one of the last remaining neighborhood movie theaters and present films by local filmmakers, lectures by area film scholars, discussion groups and special events all year long.
- Days & Hours of Operation: The box office opens 30 minutes hour prior to first show.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Payment Policy: A member can purchase tickets at the Box Office three (3) days in advance. You can purchase 1 member's ticket and 1 regular admission ticket for every member card, that you have.
- Deposit policy: We require a 25% deposit to on a credit card to secure date for all private events.
- Description We host private screenings, birthday parties, corporate meetings and seminars, cocktail receptions, summer camp groups, school group screenings, independent filmmaker screenings, and fundraisers.
- Reception Capacity 60
- Space Notes Full screen digital projection capabilities, your power point presentation will reach new heights! In addition, the theater can provide a range of audio and visual choices to suit your needs, including easels, wireless microphones, podiums etc. Your clients and employees will have a business affair to remember!
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Flip Charts-Easels
- Projector Screen available to rent
- Microphone - stand alone
- Microphone on podium/lectern
- LCD Projector available to rent
- Rear screen projection