Enjoy floating, tubing or rafting with family or group. We are conveniently located close to NYC and Philadelphia. Free barbeque next to a beautiful private island with picnic tables in the water halfway through the adventure.
- Booking Notes: Groups of 20 or more persons should reserve at least a week in advance.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: We are open 7 days a week starting June until Labor Day weekend. (Weather and Water Level Permitting) Mon - Fri 10am to 6pm (last trip departs 2pm); Sat, Sun & Holidays 9am to 7pm (last trip departs 3pm).
- Deposit policy: Individual reservations are recommended. There is no obligation to make a reservation, no fees are required to reserve, and no credit card information is needed.
- Payment Policy: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Credit cards are accepted. We do not accept American Express. hecks are accepted, but only with State ID. Cash is accepted, as well.
- Public Restroom(s):
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Open daily until September 8. Open weekends only after September 8, 2013 (Weather and Water Level Permitting) 11am to 4pm (last trip departs 1pm).
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: 20 or more participants
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking: