The house was originally built and owned by William Magill. A barn also sits at the back of the property. The construction date of the house is somewhat uncertain but was most likely 1814. Visit website for exhibits currently on display at the Society House. Society operates museum and full-service historical activities - exhibitions, videos, newsletters, educational programs.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Saturday 10am to 4pm and by appointment.