Visit our church and come to our worship services. We have a wonderful, loving church family, and we would be glad to greet you and make you feel welcome! We offer two regular worship services. We also offer a variety of youth groups and educational opportunities for all ages.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Sunday 9am Contemporary Worship service with our Praise Band. (Come at 8:45am for our “prelude music!”) Sunday 11am Traditional Worship service. Office Hours by appointment.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: 10am Sunday School 2 years to 12th grade – Classes are held in the Educational Building.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Magnets, mugs, books, note cards, throws and other gift items available.
- Description A meeting with our Pastor is required before a reservation can be made for any wedding. After meeting with the Pastor, a Wedding Agreement may be submitted along with the deposit, and the wedding date will then be held. A non-refundable deposit is required to hold any wedding date. The balance is due 14 days before the ceremony.
- Space Notes No weddings will begin after 2pm on Saturdays. There is no time restriction for Friday weddings. Sunday weddings are allowed on an occasional basis, and only after consultation with the Pastor. Note that holiday rates will apply for Sunday Weddings.