Glen Foerd is the only Delaware River estate located in Philadelphia, which is open to the public. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is set amid eighteen acres of rare trees and flowering shrubs, and possesses a diverse collection of fine paintings, prints, sculpture, antiques, tapestries, books, religious artifacts, glassware and fine decorative arts.
- Blue Star Museum participant:
- Booking Notes: Tour hours on website.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: The grounds of the Glen Foerd are open daily, free of charge, from dawn until dusk. January through April mansion is open for tours by appointment only. Regular open hours resume at the end of April. Tours last about one and a half hours. Please call ahead. The museum occasionally closes for private events.
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Hats, golf shirts, books and more are available for purchase.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: 2/55
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Glen Foerd is available for weddings, special celebrations, photographic shoots, conferences and meetings
- Space Notes Maximum Capacity is 136 Guests for a traditional sit-down meal. Maximum Capacity for food stations is 155 guests. Floorplans available on website.
- In house