Built in 1850, this Victorian mansion is one of the area’s best kept secrets with 18 acres of gardens overlooking the Delaware River, the mansion offers spectacular river vistas, wrought-iron gazebo, formal rose garden, boathouse and vineyard.
- Days & Hours of Operation: The grounds of the Glen Foerd are open daily, free of charge, from dawn until dusk. January through April mansion is open for tours by appointment only. Regular open hours resume at the end of April. Tours last about one and a half hours. Please call ahead. The museum occasionally closes for private events.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Blue Star Museum participant:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Hats, golf shirts, books and more are available for purchase.
- Booking Notes: Tour hours on website.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: 2/55
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Glen Foerd is available for weddings, special celebrations, photographic shoots, conferences and meetings
- Space Notes Maximum Capacity is 136 Guests for a traditional sit-down meal. Maximum Capacity for food stations is 155 guests. Floorplans available on website.
- In house