Glen Foerd is the only Delaware River estate located in the Philadelphia area and it's open to the public! Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the estate is set amid 18 acres of rare trees and flowering shrubs and has a diverse collection of fine paintings, prints, sculptures, antiques, tapestries, books, religious artifacts and glassware.
- Blue Star Museum Participant:
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: The grounds of the Glen Foerd are open daily, free of charge, from dawn until dusk. January through April mansion is open for tours by appointment only. Regular open hours resume at the end of April. Tours last about one and a half hours. Please call ahead. The museum occasionally closes for private events.
- Education Program:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Hats, golf shirts, books and more are available for purchase.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Glen Foerd is available for weddings, special celebrations, photographic shoots, conferences and meetings
- Space Notes Maximum Capacity is 136 Guests for a traditional sit-down meal. Maximum Capacity for food stations is 155 guests. Floorplans available on website.