Original home of Margaret & Joseph Thornton (1733). Currently, the south portion is a reception area and includes several rooms restored to original décor. The north side is the tavern room and the room behind it where the original family lived. On the 2nd floor is the Research Center & Barnsley Room of Newtown History, the Edward Hicks room and a restored tavern bedroom.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Tuesdays 9am to 3pm, Thursdays 7pm to 9pm and by appointment.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places: