Historic Fallsington, Inc. is a private, non-profit historic preservation organization and museum which has been preserving and sharing the 300-year-old village of Fallsington for over 50 years. The organization was founded in 1953 in response to land development pressures that threatened the historical integrity of the village, consisting of over 90 historic buildings from the 17th, 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuries. The village was significant as a religious, social and market center for the surrounding community, as well as a stopover point for stagecoach travelers. Historic Fallsington Inc.’s mission is to preserve and maintain the historic structures under its stewardship for future generations and educate the public about the culture and history of the village of Fallsington.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Mid-May through Mid-October Tuesday - Saturday 10:30am to 3:30pm. By confirmed appointment mid-October through Mid-May: Tuesday through Friday. Children's Programs by appointment year round.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Closed on Sundays, Mondays and holidays, Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Labor Day Weekend and the Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Scout Programs:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Visit the book section of the Visitor Center's Gift Shop for books of historical interest written by local authors.
- Booking Notes: Please call two weeks in advance. With notice, we can arrange food service.
- Motorcoach Parking: