The village of Fallsington grew up around the first Falls Friends Meetinghouse built in 1692 it became significant as a social, market and religious center. Today, it is a Nationally Registered Historic District. Historic Fallsington, Inc. (HFI) preservers six buildings including a hand-hewn Log House, Federal-style Townhouse, Tavern and General Store. Its mission is "to preserve the historical significance of the Village of Fallsington for future generations and to educate the public about its culture and rich history".
- Days & Hours of Operation: Mid-May through Mid-October Tuesday - Saturday 10:30am to 3:30pm. By confirmed appointment mid-October through Mid-May: Tuesday through Friday. Children's Programs by appointment year round.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Closed on Sundays, Mondays and holidays, Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Labor Day Weekend and the Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Scout Programs:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Visit the book section of the Visitor Center's Gift Shop for books of historical interest written by local authors.
- Booking Notes: Please call two weeks in advance. With notice, we can arrange food service.
- Motorcoach Parking: