Our guided walking tours cover Meetinghouse Square and the interiors of three of our preserved buildings - the Moon-Williamson Log House, the Burges-Lippincott House, and the Stagecoach Tavern. The focus is on historic architecture, material culture, and local history. Plan on about an hour. We also offer self-guided, walking tour of the principal significant buildings in Fallsington. A complete, self-guided tour of Fallsington would involve up to two miles of relatively flat walking, and encompasses up to ninety 17th through 19th century structures, of which about 21 are described in the pamphlet. Access to buildings is available only during the guided tours. We recommend that groups call two weeks in advance. With notice, we can arrange food service.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Mid-May through Mid-October Tuesday - Saturday 10:30am to 3:30pm. By confirmed appointment mid-October through Mid-May: Tuesday through Friday. Children's Programs by appointment year round.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Closed on Sundays, Mondays and holidays, Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Labor Day Weekend and the Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Scout Programs:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Visit the book section of the Visitor Center's Gift Shop for books of historical interest written by local authors.
- Booking Notes: Please call two weeks in advance. With notice, we can arrange food service.
- Motorcoach Parking: