Knecht's Covered Bridge
- Knecht's Road
- Springfield, PA 18081
Knecht’s Covered Bridge, located in Springtown Township on Knecht Bridge Road, was built in 1873. This bridge is also known as "Slifer’s Bridge" and it crosses Durham Creek. The height limit is 11 feet 6 inches, the width is 15 feet and the weight limit is three tons.
- Days & Hours of Operation: open to vehicle traffic
- Natl Registry of Historic Places: