Family owned and operated for over 40 years. Located 1/2 mile from Nockamixon State Park. Scheduled activities, pool, playground, volleyball, basketball and more. Trailer rental and pavilion rental available. Visit our website for and discount coupon.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Check-in time is 3pm, no check-in after 10pm. Check-out time is 1pm. Quiet Time is 10pm to 8am daily (holiday weekends 11pm to 8am). All children must be with parents at campsite by 10pm.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Campground is open from April 4, 2014 through October 26, 2014. Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. Hours posted by Pool.
- Public Restroom(s):
- Pet Friendly:
- Cancel policy: We require 14 days notice to cancel for a partial refund. All cancellations will have a $10 processing fee deducted from the original deposit. Notice less than 14 days your deposit will be held to be used another time during the season. No refunds for no shows, early departure, inclement weather, etc.
- Deposit policy: Deposit of 1 night, received within 7 days, to reserve site. Cash, check or credit card accepted.
- Payment Policy: Cash or Credit Card accepted at time of arrival. No checks accepted at check-in.
- Booking Notes: Limit of 8 people per campsite.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- # of campsites: 152
- Baggage Handling: No
- Not available
- Children Welcome: Yes
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Internet Access: Wireless
- Laundry/Valet Service:
- Location to Major Access Routes: If you have a large trailer or RV please select most use of highways for directions. Small country roads are difficult to navigate with big rigs. Use Rt. 563 (Mountain View Drive) to Old Bethlehem Rd.
- Minimum Night Stay: 3 Day minimum for holiday weekends, must be paid in full when reservation is made.
- Microwave in room: No
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Notes: One night deposit required to reserve trailer. Holiday weekends must be paid in full.
- Pets Allowed:
- Planned activities:
- Policy-Check Out: 1pm
- Policy-Check-in: 3pm, no check-in after 10pm
- Policy-Deposit: Deposit of 1 night, received within 7 days, to reserve site. Cash, check or credit card accepted.
- Policy-Payment: Cash or Credit Card accepted at time of arrival. No checks accepted at check-in.
- Cancel-policy: We require 14 days notice to cancel for a partial refund. All cancellations will have a $10 processing fee deducted from the original deposit. Notice less than 14 days your deposit will be held to be used another time during the season. No refunds for no shows, early departure, inclement weather, etc.
- Pool: Outdoor
- Private Reception Capacity - Indoor: 150
- Fireplace in room: No
- Seasonal Restrictions: Open April through October
- Description Rent our finished, enclosed pavilion for your next event. Perfect for Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Baby & Bridal Showers, Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events & Parties, Church Functions, Youth Organization Retreats, Swim Parties (rent pavilion, with use of pool, playground and volleyball). Seating for approximately 100, with a dance floor area or seating for approximately 150, without a dance floor area.
- Space Notes Pavilion is set in 3 levels: Upper Level: Banquet and seating area; Middle Level: Serving area and additional seating; Lower Level: Lounge area, with big screen TV, Ping-Pong table, pool table, shuffleboard. Kitchen area has sinks, stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer. Men’s and Women’s restrooms in building.
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 100