Gilman's Lost River Caverns and store have been in business continuously since 1930. Offering a full line of products for all aspects of jewelry making including findings, gem stones, metals and tools, lapidary and lapidary equipment, metal detectors and much more. Underground guided tour of natural limestone cavern with crystal formations and Crystal Chapel. Picnic grove, museum, gift shop. Special Group Rates Available. A guided walking tour lasting 30 to 45 minutes covers approximately 1200 feet of paved walkways that are well lighted.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Summer Hours (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day) daily 9am – 6pm. Winter Hours daily 9am – 5pm.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Open Easter 12noon to 5pm. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Booking Notes: Special Group Rates Available.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking: