Loux Covered Bridge
- Wismer Road
- Plumstead Twp., PA 18901
Located on Wismer Road in Plumstead Township the Loux Covered Bridge was constructed of Hemlock in 1874. Both the Cabin Run Covered Bridge and the Loux Covered Bridge cross Cabin Run Creek. Known as a dangerous place to ford, the drowning of Reed Myers, a popular young man led to the construction of the “Loux Mill Bridge.” Height Limit: 11 ft; Width: 15 ft; Weight Limit: 15 tons; Length: 60 ft.
- Days & Hours of Operation: open to vehicle traffic
- Natl Registry of Historic Places: