When the family purchased the home in 1884, they set about turning the existing structure into a fashionable, modern house. Remodeled in the Queen-Anne style that combined modern conveniences and the technological innovations of the day along with a nostalgic styling that recalled an earlier, less industrial time. Rooms are appointed as if the family just stepped out for the afternoon.
- Days & Hours of Operation: April – December Tuesday - Thursday & Saturday: Tours at 1:15pm, 2:15pm, and 3:15pm. Other times by appointment. Free guided tours of the Museum for groups of eight or more persons are available Tuesday through Thursday and on Saturdays, between 10am and 4pm. They are by appointment only and reservations must be made in advance.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: January – March the Grundy Museum is by appointment only. Closed Major Holidays.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: 48 in 2 groups of 24 each
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Children Welcome: Yes