The traditional atmosphere of a 19th century historic church is the perfect setting for intimate ceremonies and receptions. Our main dining room features 40-foot ceilings, an impressive 30-foot mural, antique furnishings and stained glass windows. We are located within the heart of the flourishing artistic community of New Hope, PA set along the scenic beauty of the Delaware River. Award winning romantic inns, carriage rides, impressive galleries and some of the best antique shopping in Bucks County all a short stroll away, are just a few reasons why Marsha Brown is the perfect destination for a truly memorable event.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Lunch Daily 11:30am to 4pm. Dinner Mon-Thurs 5pm to 10pm, Fri 5pm to 11pm, Sat 5pm to 11pm, Sun 4:30pm to 9pm.
- Alcohol: Served
- Banquet - Maximum Capacity #: 200
- Group Reservations: Recommended
- Individual Reservations: Recommended
- Live Entertainment: N/A
- Price Range: $$
- Reception Capacity - Maximum #: 200
- Seating Capacity - Indoor: 200
- AAA rating: 3 Diamond
- Description Private, and semi-private events from 10-50 in a distinctive setting. Saturday and Sunday daytime events available for the entire restaurant up to 200 guests.
- Reception Capacity 200