A refined Creole kitchen & lounge designed in a 125 year old stone church located directly in the heart of New Hope. Our main dining room features 40-foot ceilings, an impressive 30-foot mural, antique furnishings and stained glass windows. Our menu is highlighted with the finest cuts of meat in the area, fish delivered fresh daily and a premier raw bar. Our loyal patrons lift their spirits in two separate lounges offering wine and bourbon lists.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Lunch Daily 11:30am to 4pm. Dinner Mon-Thurs 5pm to 10pm, Fri 5pm to 11pm, Sat 5pm to 11pm, Sun 4:30pm to 9pm.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- AAA rating: 3 Diamond
- Alcohol: Served
- Individual Reservations: Recommended
- Group Reservations: Recommended
- Live Entertainment: N/A
- Price Range: $$
- Seating Capacity - Indoor: 200
- Reception Capacity - Maximum #: 200
- Banquet - Maximum Capacity #: 200
- Description Private, and semi-private events from 10-50 in a distinctive setting. Saturday and Sunday daytime events available for the entire restaurant up to 200 guests.
- Reception Capacity 200