We conduct open-house tours on a monthly basis. The tour includes a video that shows how the house was before restoration and how the restoration was accomplished. See the house and learn what happened there during the 1777 encampment. Private group tours can be scheduled by calling.
- Days & Hours of Operation: April-October, 2nd & 4th Sunday from 1pm-4 pm
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: November - March, 2nd Sunday 1pm-4 pm
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Contact Gene Blum, with Drexelbrook Catering, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for banquets and weddings.
- Largest Room 640
- Total Sq. Ft. 640
- Folding Tables/Chairs
- Built-in flat screen TV's
- Preferred vendors
- Number of Rooms 1