The headquarters of General Washington and 11,000 troops camped nearby in August 1777, the Moland House has been beautifully restored to its original appearance for group and private tours.
- Days & Hours of Operation: April-October, 2nd & 4th Sunday from 1pm-4 pm
- Education Program:
- Gift Shop:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: November - March, 2nd Sunday 1pm-4 pm
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Contact Gene Blum, with Drexelbrook Catering, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for banquets and weddings.
- Largest Room 640
- Total Sq. Ft. 640
- Number of Rooms 1