Headquarters of General Washington, August 10-23, 1777 with 11,000 troops camped nearby. Here Lafayette and Pulaski joined the army. The most historically significant house in Bucks County has been beautifully restored to its original appearance. Special, group and private tours can be scheduled by calling and leaving a message.
- Days & Hours of Operation: April-October, 2nd & 4th Sunday from 1pm-4 pm
- Education Program:
- Gift Shop:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: November - March, 2nd Sunday 1pm-4 pm
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Contact Gene Blum, with Drexelbrook Catering, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for banquets and weddings.
- Largest Room 640
- Total Sq. Ft. 640
- Number of Rooms 1