A National Historic Landmark, maintained as a "working history" museum. Handmade tiles are still produced in a manner similar to that developed by the pottery's founder and builder, Henry Chapman Mercer. You can purchase handmade reissues of tiles and mosaics made in the American Arts & Crafts tradition from us.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Open Daily 10am - 4:45pm. Closed selected holidays. Tours are offered every half-hour, last tour at 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Payment Policy: Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, personal checks, cash
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: A collection of decorative tiles available for purchase, made in the American Arts & Crafts tradition.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: 30 max
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking: