Our tented accommodates 185 guests, the Main Gallery 65 guests. A dressing area provides a private retreat for the bride and attendants. In case of inclement weather, the carriage house provides an alternative for your ceremony.
- Booking Notes: Guided golf cart tours for people with physical disabilities must be scheduled in advance.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Open every day 10am - 4pm, except for the following holidays: New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Public Restroom(s):
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: April - October weekends until 5pm. June - August Wednesdays open until 8pm. Weather emergencies may require us to close the garden or limit access to some garden features.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Group Rates for 10 or more people.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Our facility offers a variety of room combinations and set ups available for daytime meeting rentals, from 9am until 4pm. Our Meeting Rental rates are effective Monday through Friday only. Quality audio-visual equipment is provided for your use, and we can offer an LCD projector available for additional fee. Food service is available for clients bringing 15 or more guests. Rental facilities are located in the Widener Visitor Center, a restored Victorian carriage house. Garden Rentals are available for special events from 6pm-11:30pm, Monday through Thursday. Weddings are not offered during this time.
- Space Notes 175 is the maximum that can comfortably be seated in our tented reception area attached to the Widener Visitor Center carriage house. Within the Widener Visitor Center, the Upper Gallery can accommodate 65.
- Preferred vendors
- Classroom Capacity: 12
Gates Hall Conference Room
- Classroom Capacity: 13
- Theater Capacity: 80
- Banquet Capacity: 64
- Theater Capacity: 50
- Classroom Capacity: 22
Widener Visitors Center
- Banquet Capacity: 175