The Center offers a place to pray, relax, learn, and eat. Covered ramps lead to the Chapel and Shrine. We offer mini retreat programs, tours, group days of prayer, lectures, seminars, multi-media presentations on Saint Katharine Drexel. Covered bus drop-off. Auditorium seating for 75. Gift Shop. Cafe with vending machines, microwave ovens.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Daily from 10 am - 5 pm
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Closed Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Number of Stores: 1
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Visit the Visitor Center for Saint Katharine Drexel devotional items & jewelry, sacrament gifts, collectibles and handmade crafts such as our “Magic Hanky" and ornaments.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description The Mission Center Facility has connecting, covered walk way between MissionCenter, Saint Elizabeth Chapel, and the National Shrine; covered drop-off for buses and cars/ample parking; Cafe with snack & soda vending machines, microwave oven; elevators connecting all floors.
- Space Notes Auditorium seating for 75
- Theatre Capacity 75