We offer auditorium seating for 75; covered drop-off for buses and cars with ample parking; cafe with vending machines and microwave ovens; gift shop; elevators connecting all floors; historic site tours; individual prayer space; and more.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Daily from 10 am - 5 pm
- Education Program:
- Gift Shop:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: Visit the Visitor Center for Saint Katharine Drexel devotional items & jewelry, sacrament gifts, collectibles and handmade crafts such as our “Magic Hanky" and ornaments.
- Number of Stores: 1
- Public Restroom(s):
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Closed Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description The Mission Center Facility has connecting, covered walk way between MissionCenter, Saint Elizabeth Chapel, and the National Shrine; covered drop-off for buses and cars/ample parking; Cafe with snack & soda vending machines, microwave oven; elevators connecting all floors.
- Space Notes Auditorium seating for 75
- Theatre Capacity 75